For many Canadians, mortgage payments are their single biggest expense. Yet most don’t comparison shop to ensure they’re getting the best mortgage rate and terms available, which can cost tens of thousands of dollars over their mortgage years. Don’t make the same mistake! Here are 10 reasons why you need a mortgage broker working for you:
- Choice. A wide range of lenders, including major banks, credit unions, and other national, regional and private lenders will instantly become accessible to you, ensuring that your specific needs are matched to the right mortgage.
- Great rates. Get money in your pocket by taking advantage of Mortgage Intelligence’s clout with lenders. Our stellar reputation and longstanding experience allows us to negotiate great rates and access limited time specials.
- A focused expert. A mortgage is a very significant financial event. That’s why you want someone who is highly specialized in the mortgage marketplace and focused solely on your needs. You’ll get advice that will make a significant difference in your financial life.
- Independence & objectivity. We work for you, not the lender.
- Solutions when you need them. We can provide funding for bank turndowns, the self-employed, past credit problems, etc. There are mortgages for almost any situation and we know them all.
- Save time. Everything relating to your mortgage can be managed around your busy schedule.
- Service, service, service. We’ll be with you every step of the way, to answer all your questions, outline your best options, and efficiently guide you through the process.
- Ongoing support. Our services don’t stop after the mortgage closes. We will stay in touch with you for the life of your mortgage with advice and opportunities.
- No cost (oac). The winning lender pays compensation for the services and solution provided, which means no fees for you in the vast majority of cases.
- Your satisfaction. Our goal is to ensure that you are so completely satisfied with your mortgage experience that you will be happy to refer us to your friends, family and colleagues.
With all changes that have taken place in the last twelve months, and the anticipated changes that are due to be announced soon, a mortgage broker’s role has never been more important. To find out more about how the new rules might effect you, contact the team at MiMortgage.ca at 1 866 452-1100 to speak to an expert now.