September is here so let’s use that brisk back-to-work attitude to make sure your personal finances are on track to save you money over the long term. If we haven’t talked in the last year, or if any of these situations apply, please get in touch:
- You are considering a refinance for any reason – too much high interest debt is making cash flow tight, or you are considering a renovation, investment property, or have a large looming expense. Proposed new mortgage rules include stress testing for conventional mortgages which, if implemented, will make refinancing more difficult for many Canadians. Don’t delay; the new rules could be in place before year end.
- You are thinking about moving to a new home and want to review your mortgage options.
- You are wondering if you should lock in your variable-rate mortgage.
- Your mortgage is coming up for renewal and you want to guarantee your rate now and ensure you get the best deal possible.
- You know someone who could benefit from a fresh look at their mortgage options and would appreciate paying the least amount of interest and fees during their mortgage years.
Always keep in mind that the right mortgage plan can save you thousands of dollars! Enjoy the fall season, and thank you so much for your ongoing support.
P.S. Do you have any home improvement store purchases coming up? We have a new product that will save you money on these purchases. Contact the team at MiMortgage.ca at 1 866 452-1100. Let us know if this applies to you!