You May Not Realize It!
Everyday we go to our social media pages and tell our friends and family about the details of our lives. One such detail is that we are going on vacation and for low long we’ll be away. Sometimes we are just slipping out of town for the weekend, but those innocent posts are telling others who see our pots that our homes are unprotected.
· Protect yourself by sharing the fun once you get home. Go ahead and post those pictures and tell your stories.
· If possible leave at least one car in the driveway of your home.
· Have a neighbor collect mail or papers while you are away.
· Your home insurance policy may require someone (a friend or family member) to inspect your home every few days while you are away.
· For your own protection not just while you are away, make sure you have good locks on your doors and lock your windows as well.
Protect your home and have a happy carefree vacation.